The Distinctive Dame’s services are available by appointment only.
Appointments are available every day both in the salon or a convenient location for you
(although travel fees may apply – see our FAQ section for more info).
To schedule a time to visit our studio, please email email@example.com
Level 8, Suite 805
220 Collins Street
Melbourne, VIC, 3000
(aka The Manchester Unity Building)
(03) 9640 0555
The Distinctive Dame / The Golden Poodle
DOWNLOAD OUR FAUX-BOB TUTORIAL
AND JOIN OUR SPECIAL VIP MAILING LIST
Hello and welcome.
Perhaps you’ve got a wedding coming up or another special event. Let’s work together to tease out the vision you have for yourself so that you can sashay into your event feeling like your most confident and badass self. There are so many pathways to confidence, looking and feeling good being one of them.
- We don’t subscribe to trends or take a cookie cutter approach to hair, makeup & beauty. Everybody is different and thus has different needs and tastes.
- We’re not going to tell you that you’re not enough and need to change.
You are whole and perfect as you are. We’re only here to celebrate you.
- We’re here to support you and nurture you throughout the process of transformation especially in the lead up to an event that might be making you a little nervous or unsettled.
- This is a collaborative process - we work together to come up with a look that’ll have you feeling unshakeable.
- We’re sensitive, intuitive and empathetic bunnies committed to creating a safe space for you to unfurl before your big event.
- This is a queer friendly and inclusive business. No matter what you identify as, know that you’ll be welcomed with open arms.
- Our services can be used for weddings, special events, pamper parties, workshops, headshots, editorial work and any other scenario for which you’d like some glamourous support.
In addition to this we also offer mobile services, travelling all over Melbourne and beyond.
Whatever your reason for visiting, you’ll always feel safe and welcome here.
This is proudly an LGBTQIA+ inclusive business