Is The Distinctive Dame COVID Safe?
As part of the Australian Federal Government Regulations for the Beauty Industry, The Distinctive Dame has been required to produce a COVID Safe Plan. Due to on-going government updates this plan will be updated on a regular basis and may change without notice. It has been broken down into bite sized chunks for you to digest. If you require any further information re: our protocol please contact us.
How are you keeping us safe?
- Artists will be required to self temperature check prior to arrival of booking. In the event of a fever we will notify the client and arrange a replacement artist
- If the artist is presenting with flu like symptoms, sore throat, cough, fever or shortness of breath within 48hours of the booking we will notify the client and find a replacement artist
- In the event that the artist has been a close contact of any person that has tested positive to COVID-19 the artist will be required to get tested and receive a negative test result before commencing booking. If the artist is unable to attend the booking we will find a replacement artist
- If the artist has received a positive test result for COVID-19 we will notify the client and find replacement artist
- Artists must wash and sanitise their hands before and between each client
- Artists must wear a clean and fitted mask at all times throughout the booking. If artist is unable to wear a mask due to medical reasons they will wear a shield
- Artist/s will maintain physical distance of 1.5metres where possible. Once service has commenced artist will take all precautions as outlined above
How are you keeping your kit clean?
- Each client will have an individual brush set for the duration of the booking. These brushes will only be used on the one person and deep cleaned by the artist at the end of the day
- All products will be decanted onto a clean and sanitised palette or clean cotton round. Strictly no double dipping of any products including powder products
- No products are to be left out in the open. Lids must be on or they must be covered at all times to avoid airborne droplets landing in products
- Artists area will be cleaned and wiped down with sanitiser between each client. This includes the chair, table and products
- Artists kits and bags will be wiped down and sanitised at the end of the da
How are you keeping your space clean?
- Deep cleaning will be conducted on a weekly basis and regular cleaning of high touch surfaces using TGA approved cleaning/disinfecting products between every client
What if you come to me?
- We will require an adequate space for social distancing (4 metres square per person). If there is more than one artist there must be adequate space between artists their clients. This may mean a separate space for each artist.
- Only the client and artist may be in the area while artist is working. Any friends, family or guests whether that person is part of the service or not, must not come within 1.5 meters of artist/s
- No food, drinks or phones in the artist/s area unless prior arrangement is made
- Strictly no touching any of the artists products, tools or equipment
Couples & Group Therapy
How can I Prepare for my appointment?
- The client is to inform The Distinctive Dame if they’ve been in contact with anyone who has tested positive to COVID-19
- The client is to inform The Distinctive Dame artist/s if they have any flu like symptoms, sore throat, cough, fever or shortness of breath within the last 48 hours.
- We require that the client arrives on time. If the client arrives early they must wait in their car until their scheduled appointment times in order to avoid overlapping appointments
Can I bring someone to my appointment?
- Due to social distancing requirements, no guests are allowed to sit in during your appointment. Only the person scheduled for the appointment and the stylist can be in the studio at one time.
What happens upon arrival?
- The client will be required to provide their name and phone number for contact tracing purposes. This will be kept for 28 days and will only be used in the event of a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19
- Client must wash/sanitise their hands upon arrival. There will be hand washing facilities and sanitiser available throughout the booking
Do I have to wear a face mask?
- Clients are required to wear a face mask upon entry into the studio, it may be removed during application and then put back on afterward. If you don’t have a mask one will be provided.
- Your stylist will wear one for the duration of of the service / application.
How Do I Book An Appointment?
Give us a call
Go to our booking site
If you have any further questions or concerns please get in touch